Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A few things I did this summer..2012



I finally painted my bathroom. I have painted this room 3 times. When we moved in, it was floor to ceiling red striped wallpaper. In the WHOLE room. I would look at the walls while taking a bath and I swear they were moving!

We then went with an orangey color..WAY too much orange. Then a pale yellow. You see that brown stripe around the bath tub? It used to be pink { just like the vanity, countertop and most of the walls in our  house..} Then one day
I decided to paint it brown. I used countertop paint.
This is the color I painted our countertops in our bathroom. This is my sons bathroom, 
but the only picture I had..it's called Giani Granite and it's amazing!
Anyway...This is just a random picture of our beagle. 
I love that her head is actually under her bed and that she has a cheese stick wrapper next to her paw.
Something else we did this summer was move our oldest 
out of the house! 
He moved further in town and is much closer to work and school.

This is the way my mind works..
all night I would wake up and add to this list.
This is his room. It's probably 20x25. We attached a cable to each side of his wall and then clipped up black sheets. The room is divided into 4 sections. Sleeping, writing, dining, and t.v.
It was a lot of fun to surprise hime when he got home from work.
I have been trying to get the school year off strong and 
have neglected uploading pictures...I'll try to be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment